Don’t panic. With a little patience you will probably be able to resolve it yourself.
- Check to see if the course is full – if so, look for another section.
- Check to see that you have the required pre-requisite. For instance, you need either BIOL 111 or Biology 11 or 12 to register in BIOL 112. If you don’t have high school Biology, register for BIOL 111 in term 1, and BIOL 112 in term 2.
- Make sure you aren’t trying to put two courses in the same timeslot. This includes waitlisted courses.
- If you are still not able to register, check out the helpful information pages departments have provided:
- Biology Course Registration FAQ
- Chemistry Registration FAQ
- Computer Sciences Courses & Registration
- Math Registration Issues
- Physics First Year Guide and Registration FAQ
If your registration problem is still not solved, and it is NOT due to a full course, consult your Enrolment Service Advisor (ESA) or the Science Information Centre. As noted above, we can’t put you in a course if it’s full; however, if you’ve encountered another difficulty that is not resolved with the above steps, connect with us right away.
This course has both a primary section and a lab section. You'll need to register in both the primary section, which has no meeting time, and in a lab section that fits your schedule. For more detailed information on BIOL 140 registration and waitlists, check out the Biology Registration FAQ.