Give back to the community and make the UBC experience great for new and current students.
Applications open in January.
- Help new-to-Science students, particularly those transitioning from high school to university
- Facilitate the delivery of Imagine Day to new students
- Organize educational events to help Science students in their professional and personal development.
- Offer one-on-one academic support to students by providing study techniques and exam prep skills.
- Provide a safe and secure living and learning environment for residents in UBC housing
- Welcome and support international students in their transition to UBC
- Facilitate the two-week immersion program for international students
- Help out at a local school or nonprofit organization during Reading Break
- Help commuter students build connections with peers
- Provide general involvement coaching
Numerous other positions are available across campus, including peer advisors, equity ambassadors, and sustainability ambassadors.