Start Off Strong
Visit the Renewed Science Advising Space at Chem/Phys A
Find Science Advising at A150 Chem/Physics Building (6221 University Boulevard).
Free - Registration Required
Get ready for midterms and start your term off strong! Hear insight and advice from UBC professors on how to best prepare for midterms.
In this session, UBC professors and Science Peer Academic Coaches will uncover approaches and tips to studying for exams. Learn from a professor's perspective to gain a more complete understanding of how you should be studying for your midterms.
Transition Presentation | Welcome to University
- Science Peer Academic Coaches (SPAC) share insightful tips to help you succeed academically.
- Biology Professor Karen Smith
- Physics Professor James Charbonneau
Wellness Presentation | Bicycling through University and Life
- Science Peer Academic Coaches (SPAC) discuss the importance of wellness and share strategies for tackling stress to achieve academic success.
- Chemistry Professor Anka Lekhi
- Math Professor Mark Maclean