To graduate with a B.Sc. you must meet all Faculty requirements, continuation, language and promotion requirements. On top of that, your specialization will have specific requirements too.
- Total credit requirement: At least 120 credits (more for some majors).
- Science requirement: At least 72 credits fulfilled in the Faculty of Science.
- Upper-level requirement: At least 48 credits in upper level courses numbered 300 and above (including at least 30 credits in Science courses).
- Lower-level requirement: Various 100 level courses.
- Arts requirement: At least 12 credits in the Faculty of Arts, not including any English courses used to fulfill the Communication requirement.
- Breadth requirement: at least nine credits in an area outside the specialization (either in another Science discipline or in Arts).